Beach therapy group
Do you want to shake up your child's therapy routine?
Have some fun in the sun and bring your kids along to CPL's Beach Buddies group.
CPL's Beach Buddies group is all about giving kids with disabilities the opportunity to enjoy some fun at the beach while receiving vital physiotherapy. Each session is customised to your child's goals, individual abilities and needs.
CPL's Beach Buddies group can help your child:
- Develop core balance, strength, and endurance
- Increase their mobility and the use of both their arms and legs
- Work towards their individual therapy goals
- Socialise with other kids and families
About CPL's Beach Buddies group:
Who's it for? CPL's Beach Buddies group is for children aged 4 to 16 years with physical support needs and their siblings. Parents and carers are invited to come along to meet other families and join in the fun!
Dates and Times:
Tullebudgera Creek Park, Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach
- Monday 18 September, 3pm - 4pm
- Thursday 21 September, 10am - 11am
- Monday 25 September, 3pm - 4pm
- Thursday 28 September, 10am - 11am
We’re always developing new and exciting Children's Therapy Groups. Contact us to find out more!
Register your interest today! Simply call 1800 275 753 or fill in the form below.
Please complete the captcha below