Build your child’s self-awareness
Does your child need help with their self development and self-esteem?
Bring them along to CPL's Marvellous Me group in Mt Gravatt or Brendale, where they can build their self-awareness!
Run by our team of social workers
, this group will help your child learn coping strategies
and develop social skills.
CPL's Marvellous Me group can help your child:
- Understand cerebral palsy and its ongoing impacts
- Increase self-esteem and build resilience
- Learn coping strategies that can be applied in real life situations
- Develop an understanding of personal strengths
- Develop social skills and meet new friends
About CPL's Marvellous Me group:
Who's it for:
CPL's Marvellous Me group is for children aged 11 to 14 years old with cerebral palsy
25 July 2017 to 29 August 2017
4:00pm - 5:00pm
$52.00 per session - Ask us about using your funding options!
CPL's Mt Gravatt service, 21 Whitley Street, Mount Gravatt
Not in Mt Gravatt?
We're adding new kids programs all the time. Contact your local service and let them know you're interested.
Register your interest today! Simply call 1800 275 753 or fill in the form below.