NDIS Information & Pre-Planning Workshops In Cairns
Are you ready for 1 July, 2018?
Don't miss out - maximise your NDIS funding. Feel confident and prepared for the NDIS by booking into our free information and pre-planning sessions.
- Learn how you can maximise your NDIS funding
- Get support to prepare for your first NDIA planning meeting
- Ask questions and talk to other people going through the process
- Feel more confident and prepared
About CPL's Pre-Planning Workshops
Who's it for?
Everyone. Whether you'd like some support to think about what would go into your NDIS plan, speak to someone who has been through the process, or want to stay up to date with the latest information, these free sessions are for you.
When are they running?
Wednesday 6 December 2017
5pm to 7pm
Friday 8 December 2017
9am to 11am
Meeting Room 1, Cairns City Library, Abbott Street, Cairns
We can support you and your family to:
- Understand how the NDIS works
- Think about your dreams and aspirations
- Understand the services you currently receive and the support you might need over the next 12 months
- Explain what services and support you need to reach your goals
Can't make it to our Cairns sessions? Book a one-on-one pre-planning session today. It can be over the phone, in person or online via Skype.
"I don’t think that I would be anywhere near as prepared if it wasn’t for CPL. They helped me create really detailed goals for Ava (pictured) and gave me all these ideas about things that we wanted.” - Jess Balestrin, Ava's Mum
To book your session, please call 1800 275 753 or fill in your details below to book your free pre-planning session.
Please complete the captcha below