NDIS Information & Pre-Planning Workshops In Ipswich
Are you ready for 1 July, 2017?
Don't miss out - maximise your NDIS funding. Feel confident and prepared for the NDIS by booking into our free information and pre-planning sessions.
- Learn how you can maximise your NDIS funding
- Get support to prepare for your first NDIA planning meeting
- Ask questions and talk to other people going through the process
- Feel more confident and prepared
About CPL's Pre-Planning Workshops
Who's it for?
Everyone. Whether you'd like some support to think about what would go into your NDIS plan, speak to someone who has been through the process, or want to stay up to date with the latest information, these free sessions are for you.
Dates and Times - Ipswich:
Contact us to book in a time that suits you!
CPL’s Booval Service, 44 South Station Road, Booval
We can also come to you.
Whether you’d prefer to meet at a school or in your own home our team will work with you to find a convenient meeting location.
Get in quick and secure your place today!
Can't attend one of our workshops? Book in a one-on-one session!
We can support you and your family to:
- Understand how the NDIS works
- Think about your dreams and aspirations
- Understand the services you currently receive and the support you might need over the next 12 months
- Explain what services and support you need to reach your goals
Book a one-on-one pre-planning session today. It can be over the phone, in person or online via Skype.
"I don’t think that I would be anywhere near as prepared if it wasn’t for CPL. They helped me create really detailed goals for Ava (pictured) and gave me all these ideas about things that we wanted.” - Jess Balestrin, Ava's Mum
Did you know we also offer an Equipment Screening Clinic?
Our experienced therapists
can review all your equipment to ensure it is in good working order and:
- Advise you on any replacements or repairs
- Recommend new equipment to suit your needs
- Support you to be NDIS ready and plan for all your future equipment and therapy needs
- Support you to access available funding for equipment
Appointments range from 30 minutes to 1 hour and we can even come to you! Contact us today to find out more or book your appointment!
To book your session, please call 1800 275 753 or fill in your details below to book your free pre-planning session.
Please complete the captcha below