Are you ready for your NDIS planning meeting?
Why go to a pre-planning session? These sessions are designed to help you prepare for your first planning meeting with the NDIA. It's an opportunity for you to feel more confident and prepared so you can ensure you get the funds you need to reach your goals.
Simply call 1800 275 753 or fill in our contact form below, and we'll call you back to organise your session.
Your Pre-Planning Session
We can support you and your family to:
- Understand how the NDIS works
- Think about your dreams and aspirations
- Understand the services you currently receive and the support you might need over the next 12 months
- Explain what services and support you need to reach your goals
Book a pre-planning session today! It can be over the phone, in person or online via Skype.
At CPL, we provide a range of services for children and adults under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) so you can easily get everything you need from the one place.
Physio, speech, occupational therapy, social work, equipment & assistive technology
- In-home support & respite
- Community participation including social, creative and life skills programs
- Pre-planning for the NDIS
"I love CPL because they feel like a family. Everyone remembers Ava and me and everyone is so close. I like that I can talk so openly with Ava’s therapists, everyone here is on “team Ava” and it’s great." - Jess, Ava's mum
Please call 1800 275 753 or fill in your details below to book your free pre-planning session.
We used to be known as the Cerebral Palsy League, but now we’re CPL which stands for Choice, Passion and Life.
At CPL, we work with people of all ages and abilities to maximise their potential!
Find us at: 21-25 Scott Street, Toowoomba QLD 4350