Are you a university student looking to kick start your career? Get out and do what you love and what you've studied.
We've helped thousands of job seekers find jobs they love and you could be next!
“USEP worked with me to develop my suitability for the selection criteria and with writing my cover letter. Then Mylestones Employment supported me to enter the workforce and not let my degree go to waste!” - Joanne Holt, Griffith University Graduate
Call us on 1300 635 627 or fill in your details to find out more!
Did you know?
Less than half of graduates with disability find work in their field of study. For those that do, on average it takes them 56.2 % longer to get work compared with their counterparts at 68.8%.
Are you ready?
Graduation day is not the day to start thinking about your employment options. During your degree you have been already been preparing by developing your graduate attributes through your content knowledge, work placements, internships and co-curricular activities. But are you really ready?
University Specialist Employment Partnerships (USEP) is a pilot program developed to deliver an on-campus employment service, aimed to meet the specific needs of graduating or graduated students with disability seeking employment.
Support is available for:
- Students identified as having a disability and/or who access supports from the university because of their disability
- Students with a disability who have recently graduated (within last 12 months)
- Students in the last 60 credit points of their degree.
What do you get?
- Assistance from an experienced specialist employment consultant at the right time and in the right place
- Linkages through the consultant to industry and specialist support to assist with finding sustainable graduate employment
- Direct referrals to suitable university services and programs that may also benefit you
Want to learn more? Fill in your details here or call 1300 635 627 today!
Please complete the captcha below
Listen to how Julia got the skills to start her own business thanks to Mylestones Employment.