Mylestones Employment matches job seekers with disabilities to employers, just like you, who want reliable and hardworking staff.
“As a business owner you can become quite protective of what you’ve built. You assume no one can do it better than you, but the Mylestones Employment team have blown me away. Go for it!” - Scott Ellis, Absolute Security
How is the right person selected for the job?
- We take the time to understand your company and what you need.
- Our team matches your needs with skills and personalities of our job seekers.
- We conduct workplace assessments to ensure a job seeker's suitability for the role.
What support will my company receive?
- Our skilled staff give on-the-job training and continued on-site support.
- Regular skill assessments so your new employee is always suited to the role.
- Our team educate your staff on disability awareness and integrating your new employee into your team.
What are the financial benefits?
- You can receive various subsidies and government funding.
- Funding is available for tools, equipment and workplace modifications.
- We will also work with you to maximise employee efficiency and productivity.
"Mylestones Employment are very supportive of me and my employee. I like knowing I’m giving someone with a good attitude an opportunity. They make my life easier!" - Leah Dhatwalia, Waxing Xpress Hair and Beauty
Want to hear more? Check out General Manager of Llewllyn Motors, James Sturges, talking about how his business has benefited from hiring people with disabilities!