Workshop for Therapists
Do you want to become a successful seating and mobility prescriber?
CPL invites Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists to our two day workshop on assessing and prescribing the manual, power and adaptive seating needs of your clients. Spots are limited. Register today!
CPL’s Seating Prescription workshop will cover:
- Assessing clients’ seating and posture in sitting and lying
- Recognising safety and transport considerations
- Pressure injury risk reduction
- Selection and adaptation of wheelchairs and adaptive seating postural equipment
- Interpreting clinical assessments and planning for trialling
Dates: Tuesday 13 March and Wedesday 14 March 2018
8:30am to 4:30pm. Registration opens 8:15am.
CPL, 354 Bilsen Road, Geebung
$220+GST for 1 day or $400+GST for 2 days (this offer is for consecutive workshop days only).
Participants require basic knowledge about manual and power drive wheelchairs and a basic understanding about how cerebral palsy or other similar conditions influence sitting posture and function.
Simply fill in the form below to register your interest in CPL's seating workshops.