'Tis the season to give back wrapping gifts to raise funds for a good cause!
This Christmas do you want to be sure you’re on Santa’s list?
Celebrate the season of giving by wrapping presents to support people with a disability.
Christmas Gift Wrapping
Volunteers will wrap presents in exchange for donations. All funds raised will directly benefit CPL services that support people with disabilities.
As the volunteer gift wrapper at Strathpine you will be:
- Setting up and packing down the gift wrap stall
- Collecting and stocking gift wrap supplies – provided by the centre
- Wrapping presents for customers at Strathpine centre
- Interacting with centre management staff and the public
- Collecting donations from customers in exchange for gift wrapping services
There are opportunities for you to give back in this role on more than one occasion!
Why not encourage someone to join you? We’d love to welcome your friends, family, and colleagues to this unique experience.
It feels good to do good and there’s no better time than Christmas!
Make a difference and support people with a disability to live the life they choose!