With a Home Care Package, you have flexibility and choice in choosing a home care provider. CPL operates in Northern Rivers NSW, Gold Coast/Tweed Heads and Brisbane South/Logan areas.
There are four different levels of support:
- Home Care Level 1 – to support people with basic care needs
- Home Care Level 2 – to support people with low level care needs
- Home Care Level 3 – to support people with intermediate care needs
- Home Care Level 4 – to support people with high care needs
Home Care Package services can include a wide range of services such as:
- Personal Care at Home
- Help at Home (cleaning, basic gardening, laundry)
- Supporting Independence at Home (social activities, shopping, outings)
- Just Jobs at Home (external cleaning, rubbish removal, lawn care, gardening, furniture removal, maintenance)
- Transport at Home (transport services)
- Allied Health & Nursing at Home
- Home Away from Home (Short term breaks)
Eligibility and Assessment
To find out if you are eligible for a Home Care Package, contact My Aged Care who will refer you to the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) to complete an in-home assessment to determine your eligibility and which Level home care package best suits your individual needs.