Hope Island Community Day
CPL - Choice, Passion, Life is excited to join the local Hope Island community, so we’re hosting a free fun day!
When: Tuesday 3 December
Time: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Where: Level 1, Hope Island Market Place, 93-103 Broadwater Avenue, Hope Island
Join us to celebrate International Day of People with Disability and learn more about our services.
9:00am – 11:00am: Meet the Mylestones Work and Garden Crew
- Find out more about how Mylestones Employment and Solutions are creating more opportunities for people with barriers and disabilities to find work, earn an income, gain independence and develop new skills.
9:00am - 5:00pm: Cookie and cupcake decorating
11:00am – 5:00pm: Meet & greet with CPL
- Enjoy LIVE entertainment from Ryan Gittoes
- Meet the CPL team and find out why we are the leading provider of integrated support, therapy and advice for people living with a disability in Queensland and Northern New South Wales
- Leave your mark on our Community Art project
5:00pm – 8:00pm: Open Day Party!
- Join our Silent Disco and party with us to celebrate the opening of our new service in Hope Island! (Headphones provided)
- View our Short Films, artwork and photography demonstrations, created by CPL clients across the Gold Coast