CPL’s Equipment Loan Service - ME’Quip
ME’Quip is CPL’s Equipment Loan Service which provides an extensive range of loan mobility equipment for people across greater Brisbane (from Varsity Lakes up to Brendale and out to Toowoomba).
This mobiliy loan service includes equipment such as:
- Power and manual wheelchairs
- Walking aids
- Shower chairs
- Toilet and shower commodes
- Seating configurations including posture, ladder-back and activity chairs
- Paediatric mobility equipment
How it works
To enquire about loaning equipment, please contact us on email@example.com or call 0466 423 003.
Once you application has been approved, we will deliver your items to your CPL service centre or your clients home within 48 hours from the time you lodged your request, Monday to Friday.
CPL Allied Health teams across the state will soon be able to view the wide-range of equipment held at the Me’Quip warehouse online and book out equipment for clients, as and when they need it.
We can also reserve equipment pending trial approval, just let us know.
About the equipment
- All equipment is cleaned and serviced ready to deliver.
Once equipment is no longer needed we pick it up and return it to the warehouse.
- Upon return we will be responsible for determining repairs and disposing of any redundant or damaged equipment ensuring the very best quality mobility aids.
Benefits of loaning equipment
- Free-up valuable time
- Better utilise storage space
- Track the use of equipment
- Make grant applications more effectively
- Create a safer working environment for all staff
- Receive greater access to equipment
- Reduce costs