Mylestones Employment matches job seekers with disabilities or barriers to employers, just like you, who want reliable and hardworking staff.
Hiring mistakes can be costly, and not just financially. We have successfully matched more than thousands of employers with reliable, hard-working staff and we can help you find the perfect fit first time and every time.
“As a business owner you can become quite protective of what you’ve built. You assume no one can do it better than you, but the Mylestones Employment team have blown me away. Go for it!” - Scott Ellis, Absolute Security
Why Mylestones Employment?
- Experience - we have been successfully matching job seekers with disability to employers for 24 years
- Personal approach – we take the time to get to know and understand you, your company, your needs and each of our job seekers
- Matchmaking – we match your needs with the right people with the right skills
- Ongoing support – we offer regular skills assessments and check ins to see how you and your new employee are getting on
- Training and assistance – we’ll help you get the workplace ready for your new employee, from staff training to workplace modifications and everything in between
An inclusive workforce – the benefits
- A diverse, inclusive workforce creates a more productive and innovative environment
- Financial gains – you can receive various funding and subsidies, as well as funding for tools, equipment and workplace modifications
- An inclusive workplace improves staff morale
- A more inclusive workforce encourages greater staff loyalty
What are the financial benefits?
- You can receive various subsidies and government funding
- Funding is available for tools, equipment and workplace modifications
- We will also work with you to maximise employee efficiency and productivity
"Mylestones Employment are very supportive of me and my employee. I like knowing I’m giving someone with a good attitude an opportunity. They make my life easier!" - Leah Dhatwalia, Waxing Xpress Hair and Beauty