CPL and Multicap are hosting the third annual Disability Support Workers Conference.
The 2017 conference is going to be bigger and better than ever with more speakers, more workshops and more training for you!
Specifically designed for disability support workers, get the practical information you need to grow your career. Purchase your tickets today!
The 2017 Disability Support Workers conference program has been ANNOUNCED!
You're going to love our program which will have you clicking "get your tickets now!" - check it out here!
This year we have more speakers
, more workshops
and more learning opportunities
The conference will feature Keynote Speakers:
• Ann Greer - Community Connections Inc
• Amy Williamson - Life Without Barriers
• Dr Verity Bottroff (PhD) - Adjunct Associate Professor Flinders University, Adelaide
• John Grantley (MEd) - Foundation Director, The Up the Hill Project, Flinders University
• James Bannister - National Disability Service (NDS)
• Beth Lohmann - Easterseals (USA)
• Nick Lennox - QLD Centre for Intellectual & Developmental Disability (QCIDD)
• Sally Maizey - Australis College
• Lynn Walker - Easterseals (USA)
• Samantha McGowan - Department of Communities, Child Safety & Disability Services
• Mark Wakefield - Queensland State Government
• Kim McNally co-presenting with Michelle McLennan, Centre of Excellence for Clinical Innovation & Behaviour Support
Tuesday 21 - Wednesday 22 February 2017
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (Merivale Street and Glenelg Street, South Brisbane)
$200- spots are limited! Purchase your ticket now!
CPL Support Worker Petra Tawdrous tells us what she took away from last year’s conference!
We want to hear from you! Check out our Live Tweet Wall.
Check in on the hottest topics at the conference and join the conversation.
Got a spare 2 minutes?
We want your feedback
! Tell us your thoughts
so we can make the next Disability Support Workers Conference even better.
"One of the things that drew me to the conference was the sessions about the NDIS. But I came out learning so much more!
It was a great two days - your motivation will be given a kick! You can go back to work and be a better carer for your clients." - Debbie Grant, Mobile Carer
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how you can support your client's to live the life they choose with passion! Spots are limited! Purchase your ticket today!
Are you a local MP looking to support personal care assistants and disability support workers in your electorate?
Find out how you can donate to make a real difference to a career today!
Want to find out more? Please call 1800 275 753 or fill in your details below to find out more information.
The Disability Support Workers Conference is proudly supported by Maurice Blackburn Lawyers.
Also supported by: