CPL and Multicap recently hosted the third annual Disability Support Workers Conference.
Thank you so much for attending the 2017 Disability Support Workers Conference!
We hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed having you there.
This year we had more speakers
, more workshops
and more learning opportunities
. You can now access all speaker presentations here!
The conference will feature Keynote Speakers:
• Ann Greer - Community Connections Inc
• Amy Williamson - Life Without Barriers
• Dr Verity Bottroff (PhD) - Adjunct Associate Professor Flinders University, Adelaide
• John Grantley (MEd) - Foundation Director, The Up the Hill Project, Flinders University
• James Bannister - National Disability Service (NDS)
• Beth Lohmann - Easterseals (USA)
• Nick Lennox - QLD Centre for Intellectual & Developmental Disability (QCIDD)
• Sally Maizey - Australis College
• Lynn Walker - Easterseals (USA)
• Samantha McGowan - Department of Communities, Child Safety & Disability Services
• Mark Wakefield - Queensland State Government
• Kim McNally co-presenting with Michelle McLennan, Centre of Excellence for Clinical Innovation & Behaviour Support
CPL Support Worker Petra Tawdrous tells us what she took away from the DSW conference!
"One of the things that drew me to the conference was the sessions about the NDIS. But I came out learning so much more!
It was a great two days - your motivation will be given a kick! You can go back to work and be a better carer for your clients." - Debbie Grant, Mobile Carer
Want to find out more? Please call 1800 275 753 or fill in your details below to find out more information.
The Disability Support Workers Conference is proudly supported by Maurice Blackburn Lawyers.
Also supported by: