Do you have a disability, injury or mental illness? Realise your potential with Mylestones Employment!
We've helped thousands of job seekers find jobs they love and you could be next!
"Everyone needs to be supported in their own way, people with disabilities are no different"
- Leesa Gill, CFO of TFH Hire Services
Call us on 1300 635 627 or fill in your details to find out more!
What we believe in:
- Putting you first
- A personal approach
- Finding the right fit
- Building relationships
- Supporting our employees to get the best out of their employment
As well as supporting you to get job ready and secure your new role, Mylestones Employment will provide on the job support, as and when you need it, and work with your employer to make workplace modifications and adjustments.
Our work doesn’t stop there. We can help you to further develop your career through training and education.
Make the right career move - contact us today on 1300 635 627 or fill in your details today!
How will we help you?
- We’ll create a customised job plan based on your goals, skills and aspirations.
- You'll get tailored pre-employment training like developing your resume, interview skills and more.
- We’ll support you with your job search and match your skills to the role.
What support will you get?
- Our job development officers will give you on-the-job support when you need it.
- We can offer transport training so you can learn how to get to work.
- We'll help you access specialised equipment, tools and workplace modifications if you need them.
- We work together with Centrelink to help you to access your employment assistance benefits. We'll support you through assessment processes, applying for benefits and we'll also keep you updated on new requirements and procedures.
How can we help you grow your career?
- We can help you access accredited training and education including nationally recognised qualifications.
- We'll give you the support to secure an apprenticeship or traineeship.
- We'll help you learn new skills for your workplace or industry.
- We work closely with Queensland Health to deliver the Queensland Mental Health (QMH) Integrated Employment Initiative for people with a mental illness. This program focuses on helping people with mental health issues to enter the workforce with the support they need.
"I've always been interested in fitness, but I wasn't sure what would be possible for me. Mylestones Employment helped remove the barrier and now I'm in a job I love!" - Hayden, Plus Fitness
Want to learn more? Fill in your details here or call 1300 635 627 today!
Listen to how Julia got the skills to start her own business thanks to Mylestones Employment.