Employment options for people with disabilities
Are you looking for a job in a fun and supported environment?
If you're looking to gain more independence in an inclusive, diverse and social working environment, we can help!
We know employment is a large part of adult life and represents many things including meeting new friends, learning new skills and finding independence. At CPL we offer a range of supported employment and transition to work options so you can live the life you choose with passion!
Simply free call us today on 1800 275 753 or fill in the form below to find out more!
Supported employment options
At CPL, we provide a range of options to support you to find a job you love. We have:
- Our Transition to Work programs help teenagers get ready for work by working with you to create a customised career plan focused on your goals and aspirations.
- Mylestones Solutions is CPL's Disability Social Enterprise providing commercial garden maintenance to businesses in Townsville, Toowoomba and Brisbane.
- Mylestones Printing is proud to be an Australian Disability Enterprise offering a range of fast, flexible and affordable direct mail, digital printing and binding and laminating solutions in Brisbane.
- Mylestones Employment has been part of CPL for 24 years and has helped thousands of people find fulfilling jobs and reach their potential – right across Queensland.
Plus, check out our employment and training hub located in Strathpine!
It is the venue for accredited and vocational training courses for local job seekers. We offer barista training courses and return to the workforce workshops.
Find out more here.
We work with students like you studying at high school, TAFE university to transition to the workforce and find something they love doing.
Our Student to Work Experience and Employment Training supports students to be job ready! We can do this by:
- Supporting you with tailored pre-employment training like preparing for an interview
- Skills to get ready for work including practice interviews and work experience
- Access to support teams, disability officers and on-site campus support services
- Support to find and keep a job you love
Are you looking for a fun and supportive work environment where you can get your hands dirty? Join our Garden Crews in Townsville, Toowoomba or Brisbane!
Mylestones Solutions is a Disability Social Enterprise which provides commercial gardening services. We can offer you:
Find out how you can join the crew here!
- Full and part-time employment
- Supported wage system
- Transition to Work programs including our Student
Work Experience and
Employment Training SWEET) program
- A safe and supportive environment
- On the job training
- Traineeships and internships
- Develop and work towards career and life goals by using
a tailor made plan
“I have previously worked in customer service,
at service stations
and also mowing lawns for 30 years. But the work was really inconsistent and you can’t plan for life without consistent work. I registered with Mylestones Employment and within a month I had this new job in the Mylestones Solutions Garden Crew. I love the work.” - Graham
We are an Australian Disability Enterprise employing over 40 people with disabilities. We are passionate about providing on the job training and professional development opportunities so you can achieve your goals.
Our on the job training includes:
- Customer service
- Mail preparation, including collating, inserting, folding and sealing of envelopes
- How to bind, print, laminate and photocopy bulk orders
- How to use the office machinery
Want more info? Visit us as www.myprinting.org.au
or fill in the form
Do you have a disability, injury or mental illness? Overcome your barriers and find a job that's right for you!
We are a registered Disability Service Provider supporting people with disabilities or mental health barriers to find jobs they love. We have supported over 1500 job seekers and you could be next! We can support you with:
- Tailored pre-employment training like writing a resume and transport training
- Tips to improve your interview skills
- How to look for work and find the right job for you
- Personalised on-the-job support when you need it so you feel comfortable in your new job
- And so much more!
Want to find a job you love? Get in touch with us today! Just visit www.myemployment.org.au
or fill in the form
Find out more today! Simply call 1800 275 753 or fill in the form below.
One of our friendly CPL staff will be in touch by the next working day. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the captcha below