CPL's NDIS Services
At CPL, we work with people of all ages to maximise their potential so they can live the life they choose with passion!
We provide a range of services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) so you can easily get everything you need from the one place.
Our services for children, teens and adults include:
Speech, occupational and physiotherapy, assistive technology
Community participation services
In-home support and respite
Have an NDIS plan? Or ready to start planning? Fill in your details to request a call back (or email) or call us on 1800 275 753.
Your NDIS plan might mention these terms for support:
- Assistance with Daily Life
- Improved Daily Living & Relationships
- Assistive Technology
- Increased Social & Community Participation
- Improved Life Choices
- Support Coordination
- Improved Learning, Health & Wellbeing
In-Home Support Services
We offer a wide range of in-home support services delivered by our friendly staff, completely driven by the type of lifestyle you want.
- Assistance with self care activities like showing and bathroom assistance, getting ready for work or school, mealtime support and medication support. While we're providing support in your home, we can also assist you with light domestic duties to keep your routine going.
- Overnight sleep over support
- Life skills programs at home including how to get dressed, personal care, budgeting, cooking, social skill development, using technology and more.
- Physiotherapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy
“CPL encouraged us to find out what accommodation was available, and have been working with Luke to get him mentally prepared [for living semi-independently]. They’re teaching him life skills that will help him when he moves into his own place." - Luke’s dad, Richard
Download your NDIS Info Sheets about In-Home Support below:
In-Home Support and Respite for Kids
In-Home Support for Adults
NDIS Support Coordination Services
Our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and social workers can work together with you, your family and your support team to help reach your goals.
“The team makes sure I access the right equipment, like wheelchairs, hoists and shower chairs. What I love most about CPL is that the staff are friendly and encourage me to be the best version of myself, while also giving me the independence to grow individually as a person." - Jason
- Therapy assessments
- Speech pathology
- Occupational therapy
- Equipment and assistive technology
- Social work
- Group therapy sessions - playgroups and school holiday therapy groups, gym and wellbeing groups, technology groups and much more!
Download your NDIS Info Sheets about Therapy Services below:
Therapy Services for Kids
Therapy Services for Adults
Community Participation Services
Whether you want to start a new hobby or tick something off your bucket list, enjoy the world around you with our support services!
- Assisting you or your child to take part in activities out in your community like catching up with friends, taking part in sports
- Skill based programs out in the community or at a CPL service - during the weekends too! Get in touch with your local service to check out what's on!
- Vacation care and after school care programs
- Life skills training
- Support, training and advice to move from school to further education, work or study.
“Before CPL’s Saturday Night Rebels [one of CPL’s social programs for kids], there was nothing around that could support Jasmine to make new friends, socialise and also get out to enjoy the community. I can easily say this has been one of the best things Jasmine has ever done.” - Patrina, Jasmine’s mum
Support Coordination Services
CPL’s My Life Consultancy service can assist you to identify, choose and access service providers and mainstream supports.
Support Coordination is a higher level of support to assist you to connect and coordinate your support services in a more involved way as well as strengthening your skills to connect with your local support networks.
Specialist Support Coordination
If this is listed on your plan, our professional social work and therapy staff can support you. Simply fill in the form to ask us how!
Financial management of your NDIS funds
We have several options for you to consider so that you can be involved in the purchase and payments of supports at a level that suits you. Simply fill in the form to find out more!
“Start using My Life now! It’s going to give you the tools and experience you need to learn how to manage your own funding and how to deal with any hurdles that you might come across.” - Rob Leivers, My Life Client
Download your NDIS Info Sheets about Support Coordination below:
NDIS Support Coordination Services
Why choose CPL?
- Working with us is easy. Our well trained, friendly and reliable staff will always listen and put you first.
- We are a registered provider under the NDIS with more than 65 years experience delivering high quality disability support services.
- At CPL, we’re passionate about supporting each and every person to achieve their individual goals. From going to school or finding a job through to enjoying retirement years, CPL is there wherever life takes you.
We used to be known as the Cerebral Palsy League, but now we’re CPL which stands for Choice, Passion and Life.
At CPL, we work with people of all ages and abilities to achieve their goals so they can live the life they choose with passion!
Have an NDIS plan? Or ready to start planning? Simply ring 1800 275 753 or fill out this form to find out more.