What is Specialist Disability Accommodation?
Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) is specifically designed for people who require specialist housing solutions. There are different types of accommodation available based on the support needs of the people residing in them.
SDA is entirely accessible and could have provisions for things like ceiling hoists in bedrooms and bathrooms, home automation, emergency power backup and assistive technology.
Can I access Specialist Disability Accommodation?
To be eligible, you need to fit the following criteria:
- You have an NDIS Plan with approval for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) High Physical Support OR you have funding for Investigating Housing Solutions and expect that your Plan will include SDA funding
- You are over the age of 18
- You can share with other people
- You require specialist housing
Our building partners
- Since 1997, Property Direct Pty Ltd has brought to Brisbane a wide ranging mix of residential developments and today can proudly boast over 6000 new local property sales. Our local success is one of the highest proportions if not the highest proportion of Brisbane sales in the Brisbane project marketing marketplace.
- Indesign Access have been offering property development solutions for people with disability since 2008. Their experienced team of accredited and qualified DDA Access Consultants have the ability to design, project manage, construct and to ensure compliance, quality and efficiency are met on time and on budget from concept through to construction completion. Our senior staff are involved in each and every project we are engaged on and teams are carefully selected and empowered to deliver complex projects in a creative, efficient manner.