Want to learn more about disabilities and related topics?
Our collection features a variety of expert resources on topics such as disabilities, therapy, parent education, getting out in the community, employment, communication aids, independent living, equipment and technology. The materials available include books, journals, DVDs and more.
Accessing the library
Opening hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm, Wednesdays only
Location: 21 Whitley Street, Mount Gravatt East QLD 4122
Wheelchair access: The CPL Library is fully wheelchair accessible. A disability parking bay is available on site.
Conditions of loan:
- Borrowers accept responsibility for the care of the library materials borrowed and for their return.
- Library materials are available to borrow for either two weeks (CPL clients) or four weeks (CPL staff) at a time. This difference in length of loan is necessary so resources can be accessed when needed by CPL staff to support the delivery of high quality services for our clients. Loans can be extended if the resource is not reserved or in high demand. Please contact the Library to extend your loan.
- Loans should be returned or renewed on or before the due date.
- Items on loan can be reserved for another borrower.
- Borrowed items should not be passed onto another borrower without notifying library staff.