Accessing the Library
The online library is accessible to all for browsing, however, to borrow and reserve items you will need your subscriber username and password. This online library is accessible all hours, all year round.
Visit the Library
You are welcome to come in to view our library by appointment at 50 Shottery Street, Yeronga QLD 4104. To make an appointment, call us on 1300 497 437.
Under Workplace Health and Safety, no children are allowed in the library. There is a waiting area in the foyer, however, children need to be supervised by a parent/guardian.
Library Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Inclusion Works! and Noah's Ark
For over 40 years, Noah's Ark provided educational resources and advice to families, educators and allied health professionals. In 2014 Noah's Ark was rebranded as Inclusion Works! to reflect the broadening of its services.
Then, as now, the focus of the library remains on providing services that enable educators to enhance the learning environments of ALL children.
Conditions of loan
- Resources may be borrowed for up to 6 weeks with a possible extension of a further 4 weeks unless the resource is on reserve by another subscriber. If you require an extension, please contact the library staff before the resources are due back. Resources which have a waiting list cannot be extended.
- It is the responsibility of the subscriber to be aware of and adhere to CPL’s Resource and Toy Library Loans Policy and Procedures.
- Return and care of the resources is the responsibility of the subscriber.
- Discrepancies between the items received and the items on the enclosed Patron Loan Report must be reported to CPL’s Resource and Toy Library as soon as possible.
- The resources must be returned to the library at the end of the borrowing period.
- The resources must be returned in the condition in which they were borrowed and in the original library packaging.
- Replacement costs will be charged to the subscriber for lost or damaged items (allowing for reasonable wear and tear). Borrowing privileges will be suspended until the costs are paid in full.
- The subscriber will not loan items borrowed to any other party.
- It is the responsibility of the borrower that children will be supervised by a responsible adult at all times when using CPL’s Resource and Toy Library resources.
Our full Loans Policy can be found here: CPL’s Resource and Toy Library Loans Policy