There are a number of ways to provide feedback:
- You can talk directly to a staff member at your CPL service.
- Call our Customer Service Centre on 1800 275 753.
- Fill in the form below.
If you are lodging a complaint:
- CPL will assist you to access an advocate if required.
- CPL will attempt to facilitate access to an appropriate interpreter if you require.
- You have the right to remain anonymous.
Your local service or the Quality, Safety and Risk team will contact you to confirm receipt of your feedback or complaint. If you require further information about the complaints process, please contact email@example.com.
To get in touch with CPL CEO Rhys Kennedy directly, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
Feedback and complaints
If CPL is unable to resolve your complaint or you are not satisfied with the response, you may wish to contact the Office of the Queensland Ombudsman or the NDIS Commission.
Office of the Queensland Ombudsman
Telephone 1800 068 908
Telephone 1800 035 544
You may seek support from family, a friend or an independent advocate in making a complaint. For further information on disability advocacy and finding a disability advocate, see: https://disabilityadvocacyfinder.dss.gov.au/disability/ndap/