Finding the right fit
Before assigning a home support worker to you, we will sit down to discuss and understand every aspect of the assistance you may need at home. We’ll ask about your lifestyle, important relationships, routines and your ideal home situation.
Often we’re able to recommend solutions that you may not have previously considered but could make a difference in your life. Once we understand what you want, we will start to connect you with trained CPL home support workers that suit your needs. If it doesn’t work out, we’ll keep searching until we find the right fit for you and your family.
In Home disability support for children, teenagers and adults
Our in home assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can support you with:
- Getting ready for school, university or work – breakfast, showers, preparing lunches, transportation, support with medication and other aspects of the morning routine
- Getting ready for bed – dinner, preparing for the next day, administering medication, showers and other aspects of the evening routine
- Personal care – dressing, hygiene, brushing teeth, bathroom assistance, complex health support needs such as changing continence pads
- Mealtime assistance – preparing meals, supporting with mealtimes
- Light domestic duties – household tasks such as the dishes, washing and ironing
- Administering medication
- Overnight in home support – monitoring and assisting with medication, postural support and movement to aid health and wellbeing
- Supported independent living arrangements – we can provide 24/7 support to individuals living in shared accommodation
Integrated in home support
We're an integrated service provider with a focus on getting better outcomes for you. On request, we can link with our allied health professionals to help you maximise independence across all areas of living.
For example, we can assess and provide adaptations to help you become more independent at mealtimes and with your communication, our physiotherapists can provide equipment and transfer solutions to ensure greater safety in your home and we can support you to build fine motor skills to be more independent with activities like brushing your teeth or cutting up food.
Working with the Peach family
"We have in home carers for both Molly and Luke - they've been a massive support... They really help me at home so I can go to bootcamp Monday to Friday. My time out." - Erin, Molly's mum.