- Students - Are you seeking a student placement as a formal requirement to your studies? Place your application here! We consider all students, from certificate to post-graduate level.
- General opportunities - Do you have a skill, passion or interest that you would like to share with a client or service? As a service volunteer, you can support our clients to participate in a range of activities such as swimming, sailing, day outings, cooking, arts and music. Find your match today!
- Events - If you can’t volunteer regularly, why not lend a hand at our events and activities.
- Corporate - Give back to the community in a variety of ways that are meaningful to you and your employer. There are a range of ways you can get involved, from sharing skills from your own trade or profession, helping at events or giving one of our service centres a makeover.
How to apply as a CPL volunteer
There are five easy steps to becoming a volunteer:
- Browse our volunteer opportunities, choose a role you're interested in and make your application
- Our Volunteer Services team will get in touch to arrange a meeting between you and the volunteer supervisor
- We support you to complete criminal history screening
- Complete our online training, orientation and induction
- Bring positive change to the lives of people with disability as you start your role as a CPL volunteer
Volunteering at CPL
Watch this short film about volunteering at CPL, created by our clients at Mixed Bag productions, Redcliffe.
Contact us or register your interest
To register your interest for upcoming volunteer opportunities, please click the links below:
Register your interest for event volunteer roles
Register your interest for students
Register your interest for general opportunities
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please call us on 07 3358 8008.
"The personal satisfaction and enjoyment you get is enormous, you cannot put a price on the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise."
- Ranjana, CPL Volunteer