The CPL Group Advisory Board is a group of people with lived experience of disability, who provide strategic advice to further assist CPL Group in their mission of creating an inclusive society for all people.
The Advisory Board is not a decision-making body, rather a board that provide advice and recommendations to the executive team to find new innovations that will positively influence the lives of people with a disability.
What will the advisory board do?
Advisory Board Members will:
- Apply a shared and diverse perspective on issues relevant to the interests of CPL Group
- Provide advice that will support CPL Group's executive team in the performance of their Strategic Plan
- Maintain a culture for CPL Group that is consistent with the Client Charter
Who can apply?
- People with previous experience within a CPL Group organisation as a client, parent, carer or guardian
- Person with a disability over the age of 18
- Professional with experience with people with a disability as a service provider, practitioner, manager or coordinator
Want to get involved?