Levels of support
Home Care Packages are designed to provide a more complex level of care. You will be supported by one of our experienced Care Managers who will assist you to develop a support plan that best meets your needs and goals, ensuring you are getting the most out of your package.
Everyone is different, so there are four different levels of support for Home Care Packages:
- Home Care Level 1 – to support people with basic care needs
- Home Care Level 2 – to support people with low level care needs
- Home Care Level 3 – to support people with intermediate care needs
- Home Care Level 4 – to support people with high care needs
Home Care Package services with CPL
There are a range of Home Care Package services to make living independently in your own home easier. CPL operates from Brisbane to the Gold Coast, and Northern New South Wales, and can help you with:
- Personal Care at Home (e.g. bathing, dressing, mobility)
- Help at Home (e.g. cleaning, cooking, laundry)
- Supporting Independence at Home (e.g. social activities, shopping, outings)
- Jobs at Home (e.g. garden maintenance, lawn moving, external cleaning)
- Transport at Home (transport services)
- Allied Health and Nursing at Home
- Home Away from Home (day and overnight respite).
To find out if you are eligible for a Home Care Package, contact My Aged Care and they’ll refer you to the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT). You will be asked to complete an in-home assessment to determine your eligibility and which level of Home Care Package will best suit your needs. From there, you can choose your preferred service provider.
To learn more about inclusions and pricing, you can download CPL’s Home Care Packages Price List and Aged Care Client Handbook below. If you have any questions, just let us know.