Arm up against this year’s flu season!
CPL is offering staff members a free flu vaccine at Chemist Warehouse stores. To make the most of the offer, simply fill out the CPL registration form below.
Once registered, within two business days you will receive a code that you will need to supply when you book an appointment online or in store at your local Chemist Warehouse. You will need a Medicare card to book, if you do not have one you will incur a $10 fee.
Make a booking using your voucher code
- Head to chemistwarehouse.com.au/flu to make a booking or check availability in your area and clinic times.
- Follow the prompts on the website to find a suitable location and time for your appointment.
- In the payment section of your booking details page, click “Got a voucher code? Add it here”, and enter your voucher code. Click Apply’ and the Total Amount cost will be reduced to $0.00.
- Click "Confirm Booking" to process the booking.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your nominated email address with the details of your booking.
Things to remember
- On the day of your flu shot appointment, please arrive at the store 10-15 mins prior to your scheduled booking time. Please also allow 10-15 mins after vaccination for any necessary observation.
- If you’d prefer, you can make a booking with a Chemist Warehouse staff member by heading into any store, and supplying them with your voucher code at time of payment.
- Clinics run nationally from 22 March until 11 June 2021 across selected stores – check with your local store for their clinic time frames within this period.
Can't get to a Chemist Warehouse?
If you can’t make an appointment at your local Chemist Warehouse, you can still get the vaccine for free by: