Important update on 2020 flu vaccinations
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Chemist Warehouse has now advised they are ending the Corporate Flu Voucher program for this year.
If you already have a voucher code from Chemist Warehouse, you are still able to get the flu vaccine through them.
Please go to the Chemist Warehouse website and book your appointment by 4pm Wednesday 25 March.
If you missed out on getting the voucher, or you have trouble booking through Chemist Warehouse, you can still receive reimbursement for the flu vaccination.
Here's what you have to do:
- Book in at any chemist or GP practice offering the flu vaccine
- Pay for your vaccine and save your receipt
- Send a copy or photo of your receipt, along with a completed CPL Employee Reimbursement form. Don't worry about filling out the cost code or budget holder signature sections – we will do that
- Send your receipt and CPL Employee Reimbursement form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your forms will be reviewed and approved by our team as soon as possible and sent through to Accounts Payable for reimbursement into your pay.
How to make a booking using your voucher code
- Head to www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/flu to make a booking or check availability in your area and clinic times.
- Follow the prompts on the website to find a suitable location and time for your appointment.
- In the payment section of your booking details page, click “Got a voucher code? Add it here”, and enter your voucher code. Click Apply’ and the Total Amount cost will be reduced to $0.00.
- Click "Confirm Booking" to process the booking.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your nominated email address with the details of your booking.