Arm up against this year’s flu season!
CPL is offering staff members a free Quadrivalent vaccine at Chemist Warehouse stores. To make the most of the offer, simply fill out the CPL registration form below. Once registered, you will receive a code that you will need to supply when you book an appointment online or in store at your local Chemist Warehouse. You will need a Medicare card to book, if you do not have one you will incur a $10 fee.
If there is no participating Chemist Warehouse in your area, please send your tax invoice after you get the vaccine to The Wellbeing Team at HRHealthSafetyGroup@cpl.org.au and arrangements will be made for a reimbursement in your next pay check.
Make a booking using your voucher code
- Head to www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/flu to make a booking or check availability in your area and clinic times.
- Follow the prompts on the website to find a suitable location and time for your appointment.
- In the payment section of your booking details page, click “Got a voucher code? Add it here”, and enter your voucher code. Click Apply’ and the Total Amount cost will be reduced to $0.00.
- Click "Confirm Booking" to process the booking.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your nominated email address with the details of your booking.
Things to remember
- On the day of your flu shot appointment, please arrive at the store 10-15 mins prior to your scheduled booking time. Please also allow 10-15 mins after vaccination for any necessary observation.
- If you’d prefer, you can make a booking with a Chemist Warehouse staff member by heading into any store, and supplying them with your voucher code at time of payment.
- Clinics run nationally from 18 March to 24 May 2019 across selected stores – check with your local store for their clinic time frames within this period.