My Life Consultancy
At My Life Consultancy, experienced consultants will work with you to strengthen your ability to coordinate your funded and non-funded supports, and increase your participation in the community.
My Life Consultancy is a separate service arm of CPL. You are under no obligation to purchase their supports from CPL.
My Life Consultancy can assist NDIS participants to:
- Understand the support categories and funding available in their NDIS plan
- Develop monthly and weekly budgets within each support category
- Match interests and support needs with new possibilities
- Engage with appropriate service providers
- Research new opportunities for participation in the community
- Complete Service Agreements with Service Providers
- Purchase continence aids and other low risk equipment
- Submit requests to consider assistive technology quotes
They can also assist NDIS participants to...
- Order assistive technology and equipment when funds are approved
- Organise equipment repairs
- Organise referrals for home modifications
- Submit change of circumstances or early review documentation to the NDIA
- Monitor progress towards goals
- Resolve points of conflict with service providers
- Access the NDIA portal to monitor expenditure
Specialist Support Coordination
If Specialist Support Coordination is listed on your NDIS plan, our social work and therapy staff can assist.
Identifying suitable housing
My Life Consultancy can also link you to registered allied health professionals, builders and landlords to understand the type of housing you are looking for, and arrange appropriate assessments and feedback to the NDIA.
"Start using My Life now! It's going to give you the tools and experience you need to learn how to manage your own funding and to deal with any hurdles that you might come across when it comes time to switch to the NDIS." - Rob Leivers, My Life client